Did you know that a staggering 96% of businesses will fail over a 10-year period of time? And as for the remaining 4%, it does not necessarily mean they succeed, it means that they’ve survived.
So what does it take - not only to launch a business, but to grow and scale is a successful and sustainable way?
In this episode of the Tony Robbins Podcast, we’re taking you to Joe Polish’s Genius Network, where Tony recently sat down to give his best advice for entrepreneurs and to discuss what it takes to really change the game.
It’s not just about having the best product or service. And it’s not just about having the strategy or skills necessary to run a company. Because business, as Tony says, is for gladiators. And you absolutely must understand the psychology necessary to wage the battle that is growing a business if you want to succeed.
So what does it take? What are the moments that will define you as an entrepreneur? And how can you bring more value to the table than anyone else? Listen to this episode now to find out how you can scale a successful business and build a brand that will ultimately change the game.